Thursday, December 26, 2013

MERRY CHRISTMAS

MERRY CHRISTMAS! 
I had the most chillax Christmas this year. Slept till 2pm, and I don't feel guilty at all. Instead, I'm super happy with myself as I could catch up on my sleep! :D Watched some shows and of course, quoted from siewbs, "the most classic Christmas show-Home Alone". That's how I spent my Christmas! Also, what's Christmas without unwrapping the presents.. I've got a present that supposedly was mine? (or not?) Well, it was a Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire book. I'm no Harry Potter book fan, so I guess that shld be my bro's? Gave it to him anyway.

I mentioned earlier that I was glad that I could catch up with my sleep because I have been waking up really early and busy with so many things. Went down to town for 3~4 times to look for Xmas presents (and WRAPPING THEM), did various voluntary work to ensure that the less fortunate people could enjoy a merry christmas and went to my bro's army graduation thingy, which makes him a sergeant now. Oh and I went to get a new phone too!! Now I can continue snapchat-ting with Pris! And I love this Christmas present that I got for myself ^^
-Blogger ain't allowing me to upload my photos. Dang! Well, it's a new phone cover, which has 6 Marvel characters, Spiderman, Hulk, Captain America, Thor, Ironman and this yellow costumed superhero who I, at the meantime, forgot his name.. What cooler is it has a 3D effect!-

Anyway, does Christmas=Orchard Road? Went there on Christmas Eve night. It was seriously people mountain people see! Had to walk on the street in order to not get caught in the horrible human traffic. I think we should have another area for people to enjoy Christmas lightings so that the crowd will be more dispersed. There was a $10 sight-seeing service along Orchard Road. I paid less than $2 for it, I took the SBS bus. :D Too bad I cannot share any  pics of the lightings nor crowds that Orchard..


Lastly, enjoy this elf video! (Didn't knw Shanna could dance this well)

No comments: