Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Travelling round the world?

Have been so busy with cny gatherings, updating of uni status and work till I have no time to blog. Thanks to the fever I'm having now, I manage to have the time and chance to blog again. :D

I am so excited for the month of March to arrive as I will be traveling again! I'll be going down to Melbourne for 5 days. Come back Singapore for a day and fly off to Taiwan!~~ This time, it's only my mum and I. Bonding session? My mum will be at Taiwan to work, while I'll roam around Taipei on my own. So excited!!~~ :D Also, maybe, I'll be going to Shanghai and Hong Kong the next few months. I think I'm starting to love travelling around and exploring new things on my own.

I've come to realize that I've been to quite a number of interesting places and I should share my experiences! I'm promising myself to blog about them before I leave for Melbourne. :))

No comments: