Saturday, January 15, 2011

Loads of baluku =(

15.1.11 Had OGL training the whole day today. I gotto praise myself for not being late(: We had to meet at 8.15AM! Who wakes up at 6.30AM on Saturdays?!!! In addition, i slept at only 4+ that morning. I was so tired but i still had FUN! :) We were split into our in-charged OG. [OGfour! :D] Played ice breakers games[Alpha. ;) Got myself injured during the "Snatching Shoe" game.] Bought materials for totem. [Retractable stick] Lunched. Made the totem. [Our Sun looked like a Lollipop(BBT)] Played water activities. [Water Bomb-ed the ODAC girls =)] Had Ikea's hotdog for dinner with mum and bro. [Free flow of drinks + Hotdog = $2!!!] Shopped for some boxes, candles and paper dividers. [Ikea is a really nice place to shop!] :DD Enjoyed my day!!

Didnt knew that my legs had so many blueblacks
from that rough game till i reached home. =( 


No comments: