Sunday, January 16, 2011

UNLUCKY DAY!

I realise that today i get really piss easily and im super unlucky! First, i was forced to get lunch for my granny. i know that im not suppose to get angry, but during that point of time, I had that "sudden anger" in me . -.- Next, on my way to KLP for lunch, the flower design on right side of my shoe came off! [UNLUCKY!] So i got the elephant glue. When one opens the packaging of the elephant glue, she has to poke a hole with the cap first. I did that, but i think i pressed too hard or what, the glue came out and dripped onto my hand! [UNLUCKY!] My brother took out a few pieces of tissue and wanted to clean it away for me. But i shouted at him to stop wdv he was doing. Everyone knows that elephant glue dries up really fast, and if he didnt take off the tissue in time, i guess that piece of tissue will be glued to my hand. wts! When i reached the National Museum of Singapore to see the Pompeii exhibits, my mum helped me glue that flower back onto my shoe. :)smiles. The exhibition gallery of Pompeii was COOL! I've learnt so much on how the eruption of Vesuvius affected the Pompeii and the surrounding region. There were body cast of the victims found in Pompeii too! :D  

Resin cast of crouching man
I forgot what this is. (i think it's to store the deads' ash)
But!! the one on the right is transparent!

The various gods that were place on their alter.
One of the goddess
They use this to weigh stuffs
The 3D "movie" that showcased the
effect of the eruption of Vesuvius

After viewing the exhibition, we went to Marina Square. On my way back to the car, i realised that the flower on the left side of my shoe dropped off too! It was nowhere to be found! -.- [UNLUCKY again..] sway TTMZXSZXSZXSZXS! :@ super pekcek. So i thought of buying a pair of shoe at Marina. Instead, i bought new new year's clothes and NO SHOES. xD Unforgettable day!
PS. I may find some nice shoes in Msia next weekend :)
PSS. Seeing you moved on, im glad that it's all over.

No comments: