Wednesday, April 06, 2011

Please Calm Down

YAY! finally got a new battery for my laptop. :) anw, so many things have been happening recently. But as for now, i shall just write wdv that's in my mind. Although i promised to chill, i still have to let it out somewhere, so yeah..omg, i dont know wth is going on in your mind. and idk what you want from me. im sorry if im not who you want me to be, but i just cant act the way you want me to be. It's like so not me-.- Argh! i dont give a damn alr luh. Anw,should i get a new school bag?? :) my bags are spoiled -wrinkled skin and spoiled zips. =/ but i'll most likely use the bag for another few more months only. hMM.. Anw it's wednesday already!! tmr's thursday, the following day is friday!! The day when we are getting our PW results back!! MOTG aims for an 'A'!! :) Then in another week, it's grace's birthday;15April!! [grace, i remembered k! :) ] Anw, why isit so fast???! Time really flies~ and i think i have to start concentrating on my studies. :)
 "Never give up!" :):)

No comments: