Saturday, April 09, 2011

Trying really hard to control

My bag is officially spoiled. :( now i have no choice but to get a new bag. "Jiu de bu qu, Xin de bu lai" :) gonna shop for new school bag later with rq,jh and others. meeting them at 1230. looking at the time, and im actually still here blogging, i guess i'll be late. HAHA! Anw, i got back my PW results yesterday and i got an A! :) quite happy for myself and my group members. 3out of the 5 of us got an A. But the other 2 are also glad about their results. MOTG!!!!! :):) When there are people enjoying, there are some that are upset about their results too. :/ I feel sorry for them also, as i know that they had put much of an effort in their PW too. idk how, but i hope that you all will CHEER UP! Plus it's our 3H2s and 1H1 that will make much of the difference! JYJYJY!:)



Freeaking hell! Im starting to lose my cool! i needa tweet!

No comments: