Sunday, April 17, 2011

SUNBURNS~~ =(

=) Im back from kayaking with sun burns on my face and arms. Someone thinks that i may look like a pikachu. o.o But m cuter can! XD wahaha. Anw im leaving under a roof with 3 EVIL PEOPLE!!

ME: Mummy, see!! My new tan line! It's more balance now. =) [Rolls my sleeves up to let her see]
Mummy: *SMACK!*
ME: SCREAMMMSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

ME: smsing
Daddy: Came into the room and starts poking my sunburn really hard 

Me: [complaining to my brother about what my mum did and how evil she is]
Bro: *SMACKS MY ARM* Izzit like that?? =)
Me: SCREAMSSSSS &HIT BACK!

WTH!!! See!!! Everyone is so mean!! =/ Anw, idk how am i gonna carry my school bag tmr. my arms will be aching and the sunburn on my shoulders hurt the most! HAIZ.. Oh! im down for all the STAR programme! =X Haiz. This shows that i really gotto start mugging!!! =( cannot be easily distracted liao... (im feel like im floating when im typing this..) Anw, saw his new haircut. OMG! Not as good looking.. =X haha! Tired from kayaking. Gonna sleep now. Bye~! :):):)

No comments: