Monday, May 02, 2011

STUNNING

Is it possible to have 2 people that look EXACTLY alike but has no blood relations?!! I've recently realised that a guy in my school looks like my primary school friend. So whenever i see him in school, my eyes will be glued to him for a few extra seconds. It was till only just now, i checked my primary school friend's fb, omgg.100% alike. And It's impossible for them to be the same guy as my pri school friend studies in NYJC and this guy studies in TPJC. STUNNED! :-o
Another stunning thing is that i didnt know my actions could affect YOU so much! o.o shit you! I was super pissed when i realised how exaggerating you can actually be. -.- What was the purpose of it?? So as to link us together? So that you can blame me and let others know how bad i am?! Get a life! [ok, that may be too harsh, but sorry im just too angry with YOU!] Idk how should i face you now. ARGH!

No comments: